InclusionQuery (‘the service') is operated by 21st Light Ltd (We,Us). Your privacy is important to us. We want to ensure that when we collect information from you we do so in a way that does not infringe your privacy. Any information that we collect from Users of the service will be stored by us on computers in the UK and may be used in the following ways:
The following data is automatically collected for every request to access the service:
- The name or network address of the computer making the request. Note that under some (but not all) circumstances it may be possible to infer from this the identity of the person making the request. Note also that all the data recorded may be that of a web proxy rather than that of the originating client.
- The username, when known during authenticated (logged in) access to ‘the service'
- The date and time of connection
- The HTTP request, which contains the identification of ‘the service' requested
- The status code of the request (success or failure etc)
Logging of additional data may be enabled temporarily from time to time for specific purposes.
In addition, the computer on which ‘the service' is hosted keep records of attempts (authorised and unauthorised) to use them for purposes other than for access to the web-server. This data typically includes:
- The date and time of the attempt
- The service to which access was attempted
- The name or network address of the computer making the connection
- And may include details of what was done or was attempted to be done
We will use your contact details (your name, job title, telephone number, email and postal addresses) to provide any services requested by you and also to notify you about important changes to the service and its functionality. These details will be used by us to provide you with information about other services and products.
Any personal information provided by you or obtained by us from other sources, will only be used for the following purposes:
- Updating and enhancing user, contact and subscription records;
- To ensure that content from ‘the service' is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device by gathering aggregate information about our users and using it to analyse the effectiveness and popularity of the service;
- To allow you to use the interactive features of the service when you choose to do so;
- Undertaking and compiling statistical analyses in relation to the purpose for which the information was submitted (i.e., employment equalities monitoring and measuring statistically significant bias within your recruitment and selection processes). Information collected in this way will always be anonymised and aggregated unless otherwise expressly notified to you in advance.
We may disclose this information in the following circumstances:
- Where your consent has been obtained
- Where there is a legal obligation
- Where there is a Public duty, or
- In connection with the assignment or transfer of all or any of our rights and obligations to any other Third party
For operational reasons and/or in order to meet specific requests, data may also be processed on our behalf by external organisations under strictly regulated conditions in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the on-going accuracy of your personal data. You can update your personal data by making amendments in the ‘My Profile' section of ‘the service' or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it can take up to 21 days for any changes to come into effect.
- If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998, or have any other related queries, please email email@example.com. Please note that proof of your identity, payment and/or other information may be required in order to respond to your request.
Cookies and Google Analytics
- We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a User's activity in using ‘the service'. ‘The service' uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google').
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of ‘the service' compiling reports on user activity for ‘the service' operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by the law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using ‘the service' you consent to the processing of data about you in the manner and for the purpose set out above.
By disclosing personal information to us, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of information in the manner described in this policy. Please note that your continued use of ‘the service' constitutes your agreement to any changes to this policy and the ‘Terms and Conditions of Use'.