Optimise opportunity for all with InclusionQuery
Eliminate Discrimination from Recruitment & Selection!
- Establish how representative your workforce is of the communities you serve
- Identify and tackle barriers preventing qualified candidates from applying for jobs
- Scientifically measure the impact of implicit bias within your selection processes
- Improve visible minority representation at board and senior management levels
- Protect and indemnify the organisation against claims of indirect discrimination
Excellence Framework in Workforce Diversity Reporting
- Compliance with Directive 2014/95/EU of the European Parliament and Council on non-financial reporting and diversity information
- Compliance with section B.2.4. of the Financial Reporting Council's UK Corporate Governance Code
- Compliance with ISO 26000, OECD Guidelines for Multi-national Enterprises and the Red Lines Voting Initiative.
- Compliance with the 'due-regard' requirements of the Equality Act 2010 Public Sector Equality Duty in policy and decision-making.
Workforce Diversity Analytics Platform
InclusionQuery interfaces with the 2011 ONS Census Survey results covering visible minorities to provide answers to four fundamental diversity information questions:
- Does your workforce reflect at all levels starting with the Board, the diverse communities you serve and operate in?
- Are there barriers deterring qualified women, BAME and disabled candidates from applying for advertised positions within your organisation?
- Given the characteristics of those that do apply, do candidates from these groups have the same chance of getting on the shortlist?
- Given the applicants on the shortlist, do candidates from these groups have the same chance of getting offered the job?
Features & Benefits
Diversity Risk Resilience
Excellence framework for management of diversity risk, meeting the Diversity Disclosure reporting requirements of Directive 2014/95/EU and the Public Sector Equality Duty. And limiting corporate exposure to reputational harm through indirect discrimination claims.
Workforce Diversity Analytics
Deploy a powerful suite of diversity data analytic tools to detect, measure and manage over time disparate impact, ensuring the representation of women, BAME, & disabled workers at all levels within the organisation is reflective of our diverse society.
Automated Diversity Monitoring
Seamless, automated, anonymised capture, analyses and archival of employment & workforce diversity monitoring data as part of a fair, confidential, independent and impartial selection process which complies fully with the provisions of the Data Protection Act
Have any questions?
Would you like a member of our customer service team contact you?
Get In Touch