Advance equality of opportunity for all with InclusionQuery
Eliminate Unlawful Discrimination from Recruitment & Selection!
- Establish how representative your workforce is of the communities you serve
- Identify and tackle barriers preventing qualified candidates from applying for jobs
- Statistically measure the impact of implicit bias on people selection decisions
- Improve visible minority representation at board and senior management levels
- Protect and indemnify the organisation against claims of indirect discrimination
Excellence Framework in Workforce Diversity Reporting
- Accurately test, measure and establish disadvantage in the form of disparate impact at all levels within the workforce
- Accurately test for the presence of employment barriers impacting candidates from different protected groups
- Conduct accurate selection-rate comparisons between candidates from different protected characteristics groups
- Establish SMART objectives aimed at eliminating employment barriers and/or selection bias and publish annual progress reports
Workforce Diversity Analytics Platform
InclusionQuery interfaces with the 2011 ONS Census Survey results covering visible minorities to provide answers to four fundamental diversity information questions:
- Does your workforce reflect at all levels starting with the Board, the diverse communities you serve and operate in?
- Are there barriers deterring qualified women, BAME and disabled candidates from applying for advertised positions within your organisation?
- Given the characteristics of those that do apply, do candidates from these groups have the same chance of getting on the shortlist?
- Given the applicants on the shortlist, do candidates from these groups have the same chance of getting offered the job?
Features & Benefits
Diversity Risk Resilience
Excellence framework for the management of diversity related risk, meeting the 'due regard' requirements of the Public Sector Equality Duty and the diversity disclosure reporting requirements of the revised Corporate Governance Code.
Workforce Diversity Analytics
Deploy a powerful suite of diversity data analytic tools to detect, measure and manage over time disparate impact, ensuring the representation of women, BAME, & disabled workers at all levels within the organisation is reflective of our diverse society.
Automated Diversity Monitoring
Seamless, automated, anonymised capture, analyses and archival of employment & workforce diversity monitoring data as part of a fair, confidential, independent and impartial selection process which complies fully with the provisions of the Data Protection Act
Have any questions?
Would you like a member of our customer service team contact you?
Get In Touch